Hello, my name is Turkesa Whittley

Hello, my name is Turkesa Whittley and I am new to the Forex community. I want to learn how to trade and fire my employer, help my family financially, and start my own business. I want to learn this to the fullest and willing to put in the work. Good luck to us all.

2 Likes

Hi. You have set very high goals, which is good. However, there is no short cut to experience and success. Treat FX trading as a new business venture, which means it’s a full time occupation for several years.

Start off Educating yourself - with free courses - on this great site to see if FX suits you and your lifestyle. If you’re still positive and have ignored social media marketing hype you need to construct a plan of where you are now, where you want to be at a future date, and how you’re going to get there.

Here is a link on how to construct a plan. TIPS On How To Create The PERFECT Forex Trading Plan - YouTube

1 Like

the mindset you have fixed is really good to sounds. actually to become a good trader is a long time approach and for that reason you have to fixed a word which is patience.

have a very good journey on there , remember one thing there is no short cut way of learning as well earning in this market place. so dont hurry

hi and welcome to baby pips family.

i got a very fine line which i always believe: there is no shortcut way success, we the traders or people have to work very hard with a great level of patience.

You need to work hard to make a good career in this market.