Hello new Forex trader here!

Hi everyone!

Introducing myself having made a couple of question posts in other threads. Wonderful resource to have access to - thanks to the community.

It would help me a lot to be able to post pictures associated with my questions (sometimes describing is far harder than showing) (a picture is worth a thousand words…a chart is worth 10,000?)

I have looked for when I will unlock this capability to post images but I can’t find the rule. Can somebody let me know?

Ah! I found it - I need a ‘Basic’ trust level. I had to google for “Explanation of trust levels baby pips” becasue the link I was sent in the forum introduction message failed to load with an SSL error. Anyway - answered my own question. Wahoo!

Actually…! I am now a basic level user and should have permissions to post images - but now when I upload an image it always gives an error :slight_smile:
Sorry, there was an error uploading that file. Please try again.

Can somebody help? I am uploading a png image which is in the supported list?

I’m not sure what’s happening, but I’m guessing you’re not the only one experiencing trouble uploading images. I read a topic regarding the same mistake you’re seeing, and they were confused as to what was going on.

Welcome to the community!

Looks like a bug on the site.

1 Like

Here’s an update from the moderator.

1 Like

Thank you all very much! I can confirm this morning the problem is fixed!

Welcome to the community, @renegadeandy. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

Hi @zianfx thank you! Really enjoying the process of learning and experimenting so far!

That’s great. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Welcome! Enjoy the process of learning and growing, and remember to stay consistent. Good luck on your trading journey!