Hello, New FX trader, stuck, trying to figure it out more

Hey,
I am brand new to the FX Market, in The US, and in my early 30’s. Being brand new I have learned what little I know by researching, reading, and taking tons of notes as I teach myself this market. I am using the Oanda FXtrade practice platform as I go. I am kinda at a stump, everything I read online to learn more about the market is starting to repeat itself. Maybe i’m not looking in the right places but found this site and like it so far. I am new to networking as well, and hoping to find a solid community to be apart of. I tried to network online through facebook and I only got tons of people telling me to give my money to them and they will triple it and take 20% lol. So that was a shot in the dark that failed, but worth the try. As I still have a lot to learn I do not know the best/current trading strategies, nor have a solid strategy yet for myself. Not sure if I should be trying different strategies on my practice acounjt as I learn FX, or wait until I learn enough to be comfortable overall then focus on dialing in strategies for myself. As of now I have done many practicing trading with various approaches mostly with no luck. Most of my trades fail, but this is to be expected at this time I believe. I added some additional info about myself below, my apologies for the long read. Unless you have any ideas or help pertaining to my situation, or you just want to read it. Then you can just stop after this first paragraph for my introduction. I am very open to any & all information that anyone has, as well as any help of any kind. So thank you in advance!!!

Why I decided Forex?
I felt this was important to add to aid in any help I may get while being apart of this online community. I have invested with various invesment firms here in the states the last few years that got me on this financial road i’m on. I started teaching myself about stocks, investments, etc… & I watched what firms did with my money & studied everything from there. I found out almost everytime that my money was never being invested where it should have given the current date & happenings in the world. I watched investors invest my money in the stock market into areas that were not hot in any way, even over time. I seen where I could have placed my money and benefited more. Everytime I would get a new statement telling me my tiny gains or losses I was completely aggrevated. So I researched the US Stock Market for a long while and when I started getting into the details of the rules & laws I was completely turned off and decided it wasnt for me. I then out random luck came across the Forex Market online and have ben researching it ever since (3-4 weeks).

I like the fact that I can make as many trades as I choose for as long as periods of times as well in FX. I am hoping, fingers crossed, that I can learn Forex in & out and leave my practice account with tons of knowledge & tools to start trading real funds live. In time I would love to even make a full time career outta it if that becomes possible down the line. If not, I still will enjoy trading non the less!!! Thank you for reading my introduction.

~Demario