Hello! Newbie here :)

Hello everyone!
I am just discovering trading, however I am mostly interested in the trade of cryptocurrencies.
If there are expereinced crypto traders here I would really appreciate all the advices regarding trade.

Hello Rascalf! I’m on the same boat. To start with my trading journey, I’m studying at the school here on Babypips. This is what my trader friends recommended to me. Are you also doing the school? :slight_smile:

Hello, Rascalf! Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! I’ve done more investing in crypto than trading, but the crypto market is very volatile, so if you do decide to start trading these coins, then you need to watch it like a hawk in my opinion. Otherwise, your account might get blown out in a short amount of time. I think you have a better chance of profiting more with forex.

Hello and welcome to BabyPips.com community!

I’m sure you’ll find experienced crypto traders here. Have you been through the School of Pipsology yet? It will also help you learn the basics of trading.

Good luck!

Hi traders! Thsi platform aims to help you in each and every regard. You will surely learn about all the aspects and techniques which are related to the Forex market. You can ask questions to the experienced members about anything related to this market very freely.