Hello newbie here

Hi everyone first time here. Not my first time in forex trading thou, traded for the first time some 6years ago without any knowledge of forex and did make some initial profit but all was lost within a twinkle of an eye (yeah u guessed right it was mostly gambling for me then :joy:) and I had since stopped and have hoped to gain some knowledge about forex trading so as to get back to forex trading. That’s why I signed up here to get that knowledge and trade as a professional at least. Hoping to meet great minds to learn from and be able to contribute to others growth too in the near future. Cheers to a future of positive learning and trading :beers: :star_struck:

Hi and welcome on BP :slight_smile: Reagrds Greg

1 Like

Welcome, start your education here. Includes the babypips course and other material to start off with. Best of luck.

1 Like

Welcome you, you can choose from a range of resources and build your trading skills with free online courses. Hope this is helpful for you.

1 Like

its a best place for the newcomers trader , hope it will be awesome and great journey for you . good going and good luck

1 Like

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate :star_struck: