Hello "pip", glad to meet you

hello ''pips", I’m glad to have joined the community. my real name is Khumo which is a South African name that translates to ‘Wealth’:slightly_smiling_face:. like most people, I seek financial independence and think forex is the perfect place to start. I’ve been Demo trading for a couple of months now and have been making slow progress, primarily because I am the only one around me doing this hence I joined babypips. hopefully I learn at a faster rate and eventually live up to my name :grin: .

2 Likes

hopefully , demos experience will work greatly when trading in live , have you finished pre school level besides practicing demo ?

Good luck with your journey

1 Like

Thanks for joining baby pips , and good luck to you . actually its a place to become a knowledgeable trader by learning , so keep learning including regular practice.

1 Like

I’ve done courses from other websites that resemble the pre school level here in babypips. I was also taught some few technical strategies but never how or why they work which makes me feel like a child playing with a loaded gun. the demo account has been helpful in understanding how to place orders and which style I prefer( day trade and swing trade). what I would like to learn most from babypips is exactly how and why the strategies they teach work instead of just teaching the strategies and, disciplined psychology because when I go through a losing period I start taking risks I know I shouldn’t be taking just to regain the loses I made.

Hello Khumo! Good luck with your demo trading and take your time to learn. :slight_smile:

1 Like