Hello to an amazing community!

Hello everyone, my name is Andrew, i’m 27 from Newcastle upon tyne and i’d like to introduce myself.

I am currently an absolute newbie to trading. Currently I am powering through the school of pipsology which is amazing btw, and oh. my. god. Forex has taken over my life. I used to be one of those guys that was out every weekend partying but now all I wanna do is study charts, strategies or forex news and learn learn learn! (whilst practicing on demo accounts).

I hope that one day i can be a successful trader and use my success to try and change peoples lives and teach them how to trade. Obviously i know this isn’t some get rich quick shceme and success is probably years away but i have never been obsessed with anything in my life like this :smiley:

I wasn’t going to introduce myself at first, but everyone on these forums seems extremely helpful and friendly and i know I’m going to need a bit of help or guidance if I want to get anywhere and this definately seems like the right place.

love you all :smiley:

1 Like

Hello Andrew FROM NEWCASTLE… Jeez about bloody time mate
we have a bloke for QLD
we have @_bob from W.A.

No one close
I’m from Sydney, at least you’re not too far away huh
good to meet you mate

so what… ENTRANCE or COOKS HILLS … what ??

hehe
well. the title kinda gave it away hehe
Luck for you i’m not

Good man, that’s the way, keep it up

also. You like the word AMAZING don’t you ? :stuck_out_tongue:
i bet when you pick up a chick, it’s like “hey you look amazing tonight” hehe Am i right ?

now…

let’s hope, in a good way (Seriously)

Dude, you know how this sounds … right ? :stuck_out_tongue:
what’s wrong with partying and having a piss up on the weekends and picking up chicks.

so… You picked Forex OVER THAT hehe
O…K… I’m not gonna Judge :stuck_out_tongue:

another smart move by you… Good Man

Ahhh… Ok
so you have a good heart on you, that’s good

well my first advice to you is this
DON’T HOPE
Do it
Work out a way to do it… Forget about Hope, A lot of people Hope , and they are not profitable
so we can therefore conclude that THE HOPE STRATEGY DOES NOT WORK

Try another one.

Try the , SIT DOWN AND WORK OUT SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY WORKS STRATEGY.

Actually, it’s like 1 - 2 years to give you a timeframe, and if you like i can shorten that for you hehe :stuck_out_tongue: (Seriously)
I also like helping people

Now… i gotta ask

WHY ???
i mean, i get it … and that’s good
but WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN OBSESSED OVER FOREX ?

ummm Yeeeaaahh :stuck_out_tongue:
You haven’t met everyone yet hehe

You’ve probably met @ria_rose and that’s why you have this opinion
let’s just leave it at that for now hehe

You have No Idea mate how much guidance you will need.

and finally

Um… Love you too dude… I guess :stuck_out_tongue:
You’re just really really chuffed to be here Aren’t you ?

Oh man

Look, i get it … You’re a newbie ok
you guys are so bloody excited every time, but YOU MATE, Well… you are sort of on the higher end of excitment.
i mean with newbies like you… who needs to go to an Anthony Robbins Seminar to get pumped up :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re like this guy

here’s the link
Start from 8:30 to get to the meet and greet

but this bloke starts from 9:14 You’re like this bloke hehe

here’s the link

so first of all… RELAX get past the newbie stage as quickly as you can
Forex is not a party
if you need help and i imagine you do , PM ME
if you can’t PM me due to lack of priviledges , let me know and i’ll PM you

I’m here i fyou have questions mate
for now stay on demo ok… trust me

Go to bed get some sleep bro, think he means England

Anyhow, welcome @lochrie_433

3 Likes

Oh…
well. way to burst my bubble mate hehe
i thought finally… about bloody time, someone i can catch up with and have a coffee with or maybe a milo hehe
and he’s in england

Man that sux

Oh well. if he needs help i’m here i guess, but it’s not the same as catching up and having a chat… is it
hehe

England… wow… i totally missed that
i mean if he said Brooklyn i would have assumed USA and not Sydney, but Newcastle… yeah… that went over the top of my head, ithink there is a Tyne in Newcastle here, i’m not sure.

anyway,… that sux
thanks for bringing that to my attention mate… THANK YOU :stuck_out_tongue: Party pooper

1 Like

Hi Geordie - Welcome in mate
That makes you a Takem doesn’t it ? Had a lady friend once who was a Makem !

I see you’ve already met “Our MArtin”. :slight_smile:

Thank you.

ohhhh thats sacrilidge comparing US to the mackems in these parts :smile:

i’ve never hard the term takem before in my life though only mackems for sunderland, i personally dont mind them ive worked with loads of them for the past few years its all good banter.
and yes martin seems like a nice guy :smile:

1 Like

I know :wink:

The “Camp rivalry” used to get quite “tetchy” between the two back in the day - as to who aded the most value - the constructors, or the fitters out. That was all made irrelevant around the time of “That woman” though :angry:

Surprised you never heard the term though -

All the best mate

F

The title is soooo true! :smiley:

Welcome to Babypips! :slight_smile: We have so many amazing people here. :blush: I’m a newbie myself but there are a lot of really helpful people here. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think it would be very helpful if you could read through the school of pipsology here. :stuck_out_tongue: I read through it more than a couple of times. :nerd: Haha!

1 Like

thank you and nice to meet u :smile:

1 Like

Nice to meet you too @lochrie_433! :slight_smile:

I just reread your post and I noticed that you said you used to party every weekend. :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha! :smiley: I think it’s great that you’ve found something that really keeps you busy. :smiley:

This forum aims to facilitate you by solving your problems and giving you important tips for your trades. As a newbie, you are advised to practice your trades as much as you can and gain adequate knowledge as well. You can ask every question you have in your mind on this forum.

Forex trading requires a lot of sacrifice and dedication. You need to sacrifice your time, parties, movies, etc. for gaining something huge in the future via this market which you would be proud of. So work hard and gain profits on the Forex market. Thanks

Thank you for the replies guys, im more than willing to sacrifice almost anything especially time and parties to make myself a success, i already believe im well on my way to being profitable as ive had some excellent advice and help from a few people on top of the extensive hours im putting into it :slight_smile: thanks again

Hello. I have read your post. My best wishes are with you. This is the best channel for you. I hope you will become an excellent forex trader. Just remember this that you won’t and can’t become a millionaire in a single day. Forex requires patience and determination.

If anyone thinks you can become a millionaire fast in forex they are an idiot :smiley: unless you have massive capital to invest an amazing strategy, i do however know il get there eventually because ive been trialling a system recently and it has proved consistent :ok_hand:t2: And thank you for your kind words hasturen :blush:

One can certainly learn how to trade but it takes some time and effort. It’s not an impossible task at all.