Hello traders, back here after 4 year in exile

Hello traders,
I am an old babypips user, returning back to my roots… Wanna say hi, and ask for a little help. I live in Europe, and I am searching for a live broker with some high leverage… 1:100… reliable and honest broker. I used to work with AdmiralMarkets, butt they lower their leverage, to 1:33.
Please give me some recommendations. Thank you a lot!
Trade happy,
Live. Love. Laugh.

You will need to go offshore to get greater than 1:30ish now. IC Markets are decent if you can use them where you live. Outside of that there are brokers like EagleFX which are offshore and can be used more widely I believe. While not a resident of the US, this thread might be useful to you for offshore brokers that have been tried and tested for a number of years - Going offshore to escape the CFTC - #12452 by Jungletrader

Possibly Pepperstone

I had the same issue over here in Australia a while ago when they restricted the leverage to 1:30 (I was previously using 1:500 on FX via IC Markets). For me off-shore was the only real option as I am still able to access the proper leverage I had been used to for so many years. I tried a few initially to test the waters and settled on CedarFX (went with the ECO account to do my bit for the environment). So I’m back to full leverage now and also they have decent leverage on crypto and US stocks too. Over a year in and I’ve been very satisfied with the results and service.

Some recommendations.
1 Before you use 100:1 leverage, try using no leverage. your account will last longer and when you get into that trap of proving a long term loss instead of a long term profit, you will lose less.#
2 Set a realistic first year goal, like gaining 15% of bank, not an unrealistic goal like “double my money in a month”

Both these adjustments to your objectives will mean you last far longer before blowing an account, and you lose far less of your capital until you become profitable.

Welcome back!

How was your 4 years journey so far? All the best man!

Can try out coinexx, leverage offered is upto 500x.

Welcome back mate !
You will typically find offshore brokers will have more generous leverage for example Hugosway with 1:500 on FX 1:100 on Crypto.
Be careful though it’s a double edged sword which can have negative impact on your account should you misuse it

Glad to see that you’re back!
A lot of brokers have been doing that lately. One of the best ways to get high leverage is to simply go with a trustworthy offshore broker instead. I trade with CedarFX and use 1:100 leverage myself, but theirs goes as high as 1:500, so it’s very flexible.

Life changing. I was lost in Panama & Nicaragua. I was supposed to stay there 21 days, i came back after 3 year, 4 months and 3 days…

I returned to my old broker, giving me the same leverage 1:500, I am only using 1:100, risking 1% per trade. AdmiralMarkets it`s the name if someone is interested.
Thank you all for the warm welcoming.
Happy trading guys!
Live. Love. Laugh.