Hello traders :)

Hello everybody :slight_smile: My name is Marko I am from Slovenia :slight_smile: I am working full time as a developer :slight_smile: I am looking for new stuff to learn :slight_smile: So that’s why I am here learn something new and sure earn some money on the way ( or loss xD )

Hello and good luck remember long term pays

1 Like

Ye thank you :slight_smile: I hope I will learn as much as possible form you guys :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome, forex trading can change life but for need learning. To learn effective forex trading, you should know that it takes time and efforts to be skilled. And if you are not skilled, you will lose money very easily.

2 Likes

Hello, You can start with education section of this website. It has rich resources. Also profitable trading needs a discipline mind. For that you must read The Disciplined Traders, and Trading in the Zone books. Both the books are written by Mark Douglas. Happy learning.

1 Like

Ye exactly why I create an account here.

Hello Marko. Welcome to the forum and good luck with your journey.

1 Like

Thank you sir :wink:

Hello and welcome…

1 Like

Hello! My name is Helen.I am new to the field of cryptocurrency, I want to understand more in cryptotrading. So, what do you think about this service TradeSanta? Is it good for beginners?

Hey and good to hear that you’re so receptive to suggestions. As many of the fellow traders have already suggested, go for the School of Pipsology and devote some time or to be precise, a few months learning and understanding. Stay disciplined and only when you’re convinced that things are clear, go ahead with demo trading.