Hello wonderful Family

Wuniche here. Joining you from Ghana. I’m new to forex trading and I hope to learn from all of you here. Thanks for the School of Pipsology…it’s awesome!

2 Likes

Hellooooooo @wuniche! :blush: :blush: Welcome to BP! :slight_smile: The site’s school also helped me lots! :smile: What’s your favorite lesson in the school so far? :slight_smile:

Hi @wuniche! Welcome to the community! The School of Pipsology is really awesome! Have you started trading in demo? :slight_smile:

or real account? :scream:

Hello Wuniche, welcome to the Babypips forum!

Yay! I hope not since he mentioned he’s just new to forex trading. :confused:

Hope you keep us all posted on your progress!

Thanks ALL …I enjoyed the lesson on how to combine the Fibonacci tool with support and resistance level to spot trades.
I have a demo account now to practice. I plan to go live in 4-6 months after I master price action and successful in demo.
Hope I can achieve that in 6months.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: not there yet. demo first

Good luck to you on that! :heart: We’ll be here cheering you on if you ever want to share your journey with us. :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Hi Wuniche! Welcome to babypips. I agree, the School of Pipsology is really awesome! I tried other trading books but everything just seems like gibberish to me haha. Babypips has really simplified fx trading in their school. Hope to hear more from you. See you around. :slight_smile:

Hello Wuniche! I would like to welcome you warmly from the core of my heart. I am sure you will enjoy your stay here on the wonderful platform of the babypips. It is really a place to be noticed by the newbies. Do you people agree with me?

Cool. You must be very excited and a quick learner, hit it hard because your plan (4-6 months) is very less. once you find your strategy that fits for you, open micro account when you’re planning to go live. Give least risk possible. Wish you the best and stay updated.