Help can resoltin $$$$

Cheers All,
Am a new 82 yr old displaced Aussie trader, retired in Costa Rica. Started trading when all we had was a telex machine. Am totally inept when it comes to technology. Have traded for many years but always with help for setup and configuration of all technical aspects.
Will be more than happy to compensate for such assistance via PayPal.
Pura Vida from Costa Rica

3 Likes

Welcome. I hope you’ll find this great education site and free courses help you to become proficient in setting up your trades.

Best of luck.

1 Like

That’s a different question for a change! :slight_smile:

I guess you started trading by looking at daily changes in prices? Are you still trading on daily numbers?

What exactly is your difficulty? Are you referring to setting up your broker platform or something else?

I am sure we can help you here on the forum rather than you having to pay out privately - at least we can try!!!

2 Likes

Eeeeeeeh pura vidaaaaaa

Yeah, there’s lots of free help here.

Welcome!

1 Like

Thank you for your speedy reply and pardon my tardy response. Just like the Model T this old fart needs an occasional checkup. Doc pronounced that all part are working even i not at optimum.
Yes setting up broker platform at TD Ameritrade as well as incorporating the NinjaTrader 8 for use with an interesting/innovated Renko Algo application for trading Forex and Futures. Looks most promising if developer is to be believed. Even lends itself for backtesting as you know most Renko Bars do not.

Never worked on a Forum before, is direct communication permitted?
Pura Vida,
Richard.

2 Likes

Of course! Click the little envelope

I am not sure, but I think you need to have a minimum number of posts before being able to send PM’s.

I can’t help with those, I am not familiar with those platforms but maybe some others here can?

Hi Richard,

Not that I have either platform but I was able to find an online guide on the ninjatrader website that gives instructions to configure Ninja trader with TDAmeritrade. It appears to have easy to follow instructions.

I believe, in the worst case scenario, we might be help you through it using the guide. You can click on the link below for the guide.

https://ninjatrader.com/ConnectionGuides/TDAmeritrade-Connection-Guide

Not motivated by any kind of financial compensation over here either.

kind regards, Dims

2 Likes

Thank you all for your efforts. Much appreciated.
Pura Vida,
Richard