Help is needed for a price action trading research!

Hi, it might sound a little bit weird but

Would you draw me a chart?

Just take a piece of paper and a pen and draw a candlestick or bar chart. There is only one condition please do not look at your platform while doing that. Draw what you can imagine.

Then post it here or send me a message. That’s all!

It doesn’t matter how experienced you are, how you trade, timeframe and so on. It doesn’t matter if you can draw or not :slight_smile:

This is part of a research I am currently doing. Just trying to prove a theory of mine. I am sorry but I can’t tell you more because I am afraid that if I do it might influence the results.

Why to do it?” “What’s in it for me?
How about helping a fellow trader? I have some ideas on how to say thank you but announcing them might influence the results. Don’t worry, If I see something specific on your chart I will share it with you.

Thank you in advance!

P.S. This trading research is like any other research, the more charts I get the more precise the results would be. So please share it with friends.

This is my masterpiece. Now you see it isn’t a problem if you can’t draw at all :slight_smile:

This might help you: Random FOREX Chart Generator

Thanks for the suggestion. I like studying the randomness but this particular research is focused more on the person looking at the chart :slight_smile:

What about you @the_halfblood_cake would you like to help by drawing a chart?

Hi,
I`m not good at drawing. Hope this will work.

@sht13 it is great! Thank you

C’mon guys and gals don’t be shy it is just a simple drawing

@Tommor, you are always helping people with their questions would you like to help with this research?

@Johnscott31, I wonder what kind of chart a fan of Larry Williams, like yourself, would draw?

@vayne77, you are seeking an answer to a lot of question would care to answer mine, by drawing a chart?

@Ananais, would you like to show how the admin see the charts? (I hope I am not going to get banned for this :slight_smile: )

@FOREXunlimited, I would love to see your drawing

A lot of people who are constantly answering questions are not included in this post but please feel free to join the party and help me see if there is future for my theory.

Thank you.

@Mr_Piece

How many bars do you want?

20-50 would be great

Great artwork shared here :slight_smile: Found them useful as well. Will shared mine too.

For the price action model, I only use 2 models: enfuling, Harami. You should use them with bollinger band to get reasonable reversals. For example, when prices are rising, it is advisable to trade proce action models only if the candlesticks are above the upper band.

@BRKT10 can you draw it? just a simple chart showing how you see the engulfing and harami?

@andrewphilip I am looking forward to seeing your artwork

Very interesting drawing, I liked it!

Thank you very much!

@maxpov would you like to draw a few candlesticks?