Help please in trading everyone

Hi y all … I am new here. Need help from you all please…especially using the moving average in trading… What is the best MA to use in a 15min time frame…

where you using moving average ? in demo or real account ? are you a completely newcomer in Forex trading , please ensure some detail

Do the babypips course first. Then ask questions.

as a newcomer sounds not relevant to ask about any strategy how it works , should ask about learning something. finished all basic level ?

First of all try to make certain proper understanding of trading that will lead you a successful trading voyage in future. And various sorts of technical indicators are now being used such as: pivot points, candle stick charting, moving average, MACD, etc. You can have basic ideas and functionalities of MA in Babypips School arranged for the new comers.

I have done the babypips Sir

Can you put me through it please… I have gone through babypips school .but still finding some stuffs difficult… I am determined to learn from the successful once in FOREX TRADING

So can I learn from you please…

Moving averages are really helpful to find long term trends. But in the short term they will whip around and are a lagging indicator.

I’ve been using an AutoChartist plugin through Pepperstone. It has an average volatility measure that highlights normal price movements across various time frames. This is really handy to know where to place stops and limits and put things into perspective.

What are the difficult points you stuck on? ask questions get answers, repeat till you your results start to improve :slight_smile: This is general recipe for learning trading.

if you have done , use all trading indicator in demo to see the performance how it works , this approach is very much supportive to avoid unfortunate losses when trading in a live.

The best advice is to not use moving averages.

Some decent shares here

Yes… I am a newcomer

Both in real and demo account

No rush here. If you are just starting this is not a very smart thing to do from the very beginning. Try to learn first, to play with a demo account. And also recommendations from people with different professional background may not be applied to your particular situation.

If you had done babypips you wouldnt have asked such a question. Please do it again and take notes. Then try it on a demo.