Help with EA in MT4

I recently just finished writing an EA for MetaTrader 4 but I can’t seem to get it to work in the “strategy tester” window. I’ve tried everything suggested with other forums concerning something wrong in “MetaEditor” or the MT4 platform itself but everything on that end seems to work fine.

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post any .mql4 files to baby-pips but I really need some help with why the program isn’t taking any trades. Is there anyone who can help me out? or has any idea of where I should go from here to get my code working?

Thanks so much!

you can post the files here, or at least I have done before; what problem are you experiencing.

Okay, the problem I’m having is that the .ex4 file loads just fine into MT4. However, when I run it for a specified date it doesn’t take any trades even though I know the strategy should be taking positions.

Also, it won’t let me upload the .mql4 file. Any other format that people use more?

Thanks for the response!

Let me see the file what are u trying to do.

That’s the problem, I can’t. When I upload the file it says the .mql4 file isn’t approved. Like I can only use certain file extensions(like .PDF, .xls, and .ppt). Should I just copy and paste the code?

I’ll PM you just now