GIVEAWAY: What do you love most about forex trading?

Forex is a reliable source of trading, I like it because you can begin it with the little amount you have,in addition to that, you can also begin with nill amount. I also like it because it is flexible and can be accessed easily by all the individuals.You can do forex trade while at home.

Be positive! It is a greater way to start the month.

Coming at you with some much-needed good news, we now have this month’s forum giveaway winners!

Before anything else, we hope you’re all safe and well in the comfort of your homes. The BabyPips community is home to people from all over the world and we wish that all countries affected will be able to overcome this pandemic very soon. These are indeed challenging times, but we are one with you in the fight against Covid-19.

Also, a huge thanks to everyone who participated in our giveaway! We hope that somehow, looking back at your passion for forex trading helps ease your worries.

So, without further ado, here are our lucky winners!

Starting with the BabyPips team’s choice who just bagged $50 USD, we have….

Congratulations_Quadricolor!

@Quadricolor

Congratulations! The members of the BabyPips team enjoyed and were able to relate to your response!

Now, moving on to the random winner who won $25 USD, we have…

Congratulations_Halfblood_Cake!

@the_halfblood_cake

And since we want to liven things up a bit more, we’re picking two more winners of $25 USD! Congratulations to…

Congratulations_matomic_Ambrianky!

@matomic and @Ambrianky!

Once again, congratulations again to all the winners! I’ll be in touch with you guys shortly to ask for your PayPal accounts!

*Failure to respond with your email addresses within 7 days will result in disqualification and selection of new winners.

We wish you all the best in your trading journeys! Stay safe.

7 Likes

Alrighty! Thanks so much! :tada::tada:

@Ambrianky Wow, never thought about this before… that makes so much sense and is such a powerful statement! Many thanks for sharing this wisdom :pray:

Yeaaaaaaaah! Can I have the Babypips t-shirt instead of the $25? :laughing::pray:

Thanks guys! That was a real welcome surprise! I hope everyone stays safe at this time and focus on the good little things to keep up spirits. A lot of us will be under lock down, hopefully this can give many of us time to trade or learn and remember to look out for you neighbours. Thanks a million!

Thank you so much. Thank you so much. Stay safe everybody. Stay safe.

Wow. :blush: Congratulations to all the winners! :smiley: :slight_smile: I guess it’s “Better luck next time” for me again this time. :sweat_smile:

Congrats to the winners! :clap:

Hello, everyone.

There are so many reasons I like forex trading, here is my list:
1: Financial freedom and more free time depending on your strategy
2: It brings out your habits out either good or bad, trading reflects one emotions, your habits will reflect on your trading
3: Successful trading will make you more psychologically wise
4: It will teach you more about time,money management and risk
5:It’s not just intellectual meaning that not just the book smart people will succeed, it’s the determined mind that’s willing to learn, do and improve
6:I can pass my knowledge on easily

I love the fact that forex trading helped me start to feel more like a person. After having 3 kids, everyone always looked at me as nothing but a mother and I often found relatives leaving me in charge of their kids or I would wind up sitting at the kid’s table. I felt like I didn’t add much value aside from caring for children, which is a huge responsibility but it often gets overlooked and downplayed. My mother in law actually made the comment that my life was no longer my own once I had children simply because I asked my husband for a break from time to time, which I never got. I knew that I could have been a doctor or a lawyer but nobody else could see me for that. Caring for children became my sole identity.
Once I started trading, I suddenly became interesting. Everyone stopped saying “it must be nice” and looked over the whole cliché about the stay at home mom in pajamas all day and realized that I’m actually very smart, so I was able to ditch the old me and start again with an actual identity.

3 Likes

I love forex trading cos it plugs me into the nervous system of the entire world and increases your understanding of life and the universe. You see how everything is interconnected - elections, grain price, wars, buying jewellery, CEO falling off a horse etc etc…

Do I get the prize?:grinning::grinning:

@HeavenRobinson I LOVE your post.

2 Likes

Hi @Blue2!

Thanks for responding to this thread! Unfortunately, this giveaway has been closed for a while now. But no worries! We’re working on a lot of other exciting activities for the BabyPips community so I look forward to seeing you on our next giveaway.

Stay tuned!

Penelopip