Here for a complete 360 to turn my life around

Hey everybody shoutout to everyone who made it through the year 2020 I’m Tone and currently a green leaf into forex recently lost my job after 5 years before 2021 actually a few days before new years but as time went on i have been going on youtube to learn the enormous forex market and in what type of attitude to have as a trader but i have learned so far is that in this market you have to have zero emotions especially when you are putting your own money into the account understanding lot sizes, pips and can get very overwhelming because of the charts, candle stick but for me being a 33 year old so called black man something is just tell me that i need to terminate the typical 9 to 5 especially when people who work at these jobs are potentially will compromise their own health for a paycheck that will leave you broke all the time just barely making it so i have decided that i do not want to go back to jobs that show no loyalty to the reliable, and hard working people but I’m here to learn as much as i can actually a ex co-worker/ friend referred me to join over here and I’m grateful that she did but thank you for taking the time for allowing myself to explain who i am and what my intentions are i want to be part of many who took a leap of faith to become your own boss and financially independent

Hi and welcome… :wink:

@gabesj Thank you very much appreciate your support

1 Like

Welcome, Redpill21.

It is a long, winding, uphill road to becoming consistently profitable in Forex. If it was easy everyone would be doing it. I would not count on any profits the first year or two at least.

Start with a practice account and learn the basics through BP’s School of Pipsology. Practice what you learn, as you learn it. With practice, patience and determination, you will eventually develop a strategy that works for you. After that, the key to longevity in this business is consistency.

Good luck.