Here we go!

I work hours to suit my customers, sometimes home around lunch but emailing/sorting out problems all afternoon but can manage quick peeks at the charts.
Also, I have downloaded onto my Samsung Note, so if Im outside a customers updating my notes or contacting the office I can usually sneak 5 minutes on that as well.
I like to set up my possible trades the evening before, sometimes setting buy or sell limit orders. Then I dont have to make quick/rushed decisions when Im out and about, I just keep abreast of progress.

Make that $710 profit today, my 3 Ducks trade just came back to the nest with 15 pips for +$151 :slight_smile:

Ah I see…makes sense. Wish I could do that! that the 4h time frame you’re entering with then?

nice returns btw, seems like you’ve been killing it.

Im running at roughly 55% success rate but whats making the difference is that my wins make 4 times the number of pips as my losses

Really liking the 3 Ducks.

Set a limit order based on 3 Ducks yesterday evening, EurUsd, 30k Short if price hit 1.16381 which it did.
Just got home , turned charts on and was at 1.1505 so closed it for 133 pips, profit $399.30. Nice :slight_smile:

Agree, but that was the sum the platform defaulted to.

Anyhow, [B]I’ve now gone live! [/B]

Opened a small live account (only £500 but hope to add another £2k soon) Made a bit of a mistake, as I wanted to use a different broker to the one I demo’d on, although it was MT4 there were a few small differences and, to cut a long story short, I shorted instead of going long and lost over £100 :frowning:

However, Ive gone LONG 50k on USDCAD @ 1.25403 and have so far locked in $300 of profit. Leaving it to run a bit longer before I close.

Hit SL @ 1.26500, gained 110 pips, profit $433 so back into overall profit again :slight_smile:

Took another lot long of usdcad yesterday evening, just trend following.
Woke up this morning to $150 profit at tp.
In again today with 50k, I know some like to let winners ride but at this early stage with a live account its nice to see that balance go up

SHORT usdjpy 50k @117.54 using 3 ducks system

What a day!!!
Took another 50k 14 minutes ago and just closed both these trades following huge spike for total $413 profit :slight_smile: Mega happy

Hit TP @117.54 for +$37

This is getting embarrassing.
After pocketing the above profits I went Long again 1 std lot usdcad @1.27425
8 minutes later it spiked and hit my TP @1.27950 for $411 profit :slight_smile:
Ive gone in again, another 100k if it drops to 1.27765

Above 100k triggered, as well as another 100k @ 1.27789

Forgot to mention, I added £2k ($3k) to my account yesterday, taking my total deposit to $3767 since opening this account this week.
Current balance $4905

Price currently retracing. Tempted to buy some more but I think enough is enough, dont want to over-commit

USD/CAD is set to close the month a thousand pips higher than last. What a move.

I’m expecting it to drop then tread water for a bit, but Ive all the time in the world to wait for it to come back up

Within 260 pips from the 2009 high and with a current 3-day price range of around 400 pips, we could easily strike at that high before the bulls take profits.

Well, I got out of those usdcad trades with a disappointing 18 pips in total, not what I’d hoped for but, given the swing on Friday and the drop since I got out, I suppose I should be grateful.

Actually I shouldnt complain. The Cad strengthened because the oil price jumped, and I have shares in an oil exploration company so I got some gains there instead