Hey everyone? How are you doing?

Hello. My name is juan Crispin, A Marine Corps Veteran. I’m a beginner in the forex market world. Eager and passionate to learn and grow as a forex trader.

1 Like

Good luck Juan.

I don’t know much about it but I’m hoping that in some ways your training and experience will prepare you very well for trading - as many people have said, its a challenge which is 80% psychological.

Welcome Juan hope everything goes well for you! Babypips is definitely the best place to learn, get help and make friends.

Welcome Sir Juan! Don’t forget to check out the School of Pipsology to get educated and practice demo trading.

Thank you. What do you do?

Thank you. Did you learn from here as well.

Im Doing the school of pipsology as we speak.

I decided to stop working a few years back.

As far as trading is concerned I mainly have been following long-term trends on the major forex pairs plus the US indices, in a somewhat similar method to The Turtles. In the last 2 months I’m now trialling London Opening Range Break-outs, but the stagnation of the markets generally due to Brexit has made that an uphill struggle.

No working is fine, its twice as good as having a cr@p job. But its only half as good as having a great job…

Yay! Best of luck and have fun learning!!

Sound good.

Thanks. What do you do?

Yes I did :blush: how’s it going?

hi and welcome to babypips :slight_smile:

Welcome to babypips Juan. Hope to hear more from you. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your service and welcome.

Thanks. How are you doing.

Thanks. How is it going.

1 Like

Welcome. Thank you

1 Like

Welcome and happy trading

Hello everyone, my name is Caroline and I’m new to forex trading.
I have been interested in learning forex for a few years, I have watched a number of videos and it usually seems very abstract to me. I only just came across this forum yesterday and took the step to join and get a proper forex education.
I’m happy to be hear and I hope to learn a whole lot and become a great trader in time.

Thank you for having me.