Hey everyone, my name is Crystal and it's a pleasure to meet you

Hey guys, I trust you are all well. I’m Crystal and I am 18 years old. I’m currently doing my first year in university, studying communications. Well, I decided to join forex now because I saw how much of a great opportunity it is to secure your life for the future. My sole reason for deciding to start forex trading now is: I want to secure myself and my family financially and be financially free where I can afford the life I aspire to live.

Forex is a great opportunity and of course there is a chance to increase financial capability , but before that you have to pass all the inevitable part of tradings.

Hi Crystal. I trust you’ve found your way to The School of Pipsology. Start there and ask any questions you may have in the forums.

Good luck!

Hi Crystal, that’s very ambitious of you. Work hard and you will find success in trading.

Hello and welcome CrystalMatt. Good to know that you have decided to start trading at an early age which means you are ahead in the curve. I wish you all the best.

BabyPips is a good platform for you to explore and learn about forex trading.

Since you have some time, you can begin with learning first. Don’t jump into it right away even though forex provides a good opportunity. Read more about it and then start practicing. Good luck.