Hey homies! What’s happenin’? It's me, Big Pippin!

Hey homies! What’s happenin’? It’s me, Big Pippin!

Some of you may recognize me as the playa who handles the Pippin Ain’t Easy blog. That’s where I post my daily chart art, which contains three of the hottest and sexiest setups for that day.

Safe to say, I’m the coolest cat in BabyPips.com headquarters. I rock the biggest bling, flashiest rides, the latest kicks, and newest digs. You could say I’m the Jay-Z of the forex world. From beautiful ladies to hotshot celebrities, everybody wants a piece of Big Pippin!

But I’ll let y’all in a lil’ secret… I actually envy my man Pip Diddy and want my own sock deal. Anybody can make a record hit or own an NBA franchise, but to have your own sock deal? That’s just cray, baby!

That wraps up my short introduction! If you have any special requests, holler at me in my blog! Peace out playas!

2 Likes

Heyyy yooooo, whats up rockstar!!?

I wanted to ask you 2 simple questions:

What is your favorite big boy trader, someone among the stars in wall street like Ray Dalio, Paul Tudor Jones, Linda Raschke?

and what book would you recommend to someone who wants to upgrade its swag in forex?

Thank you my man :sunglasses:

1 Like

Recommend about what to start in case if you want to make like thousand a month of additional money here, I do understand it’s something very very personal so be it like that. Which broker and common strategy should be really implemented here.