Hey Traders! A newbie on a mission

Hi all, how are you guys doing?

I’m a fresh newbie to FX, finally glad to have started learning on Pipsology. I’m here because I want to have more time to explore my passions and spend more time with my family and friends. I want to be able to master trading skills and eventually quit my job to focus on trading, raise capital for experimenting entrepreneurship ideas I have and most importantly get myself time - I believe I’m in the right place despite discouragement from people I respect. I’ll be more than excited to learn from you.

Thanks

i request go through the psychology of school minimum for two or three times, mostly beginners finished this just for 1 times. its not work in practical.

2-3 times is much difficult to finish the school education for armature trader, be practical Neil. dont agree with you , sorry

you have a nice goal , appreciate your all approach , just go on and stay cool. god luck , happy learning.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, really appreciate it.

Thanks Wara, totally appreciate the support and encouragement.

Welcome. Start your education here. I agree with neilkruger you should do the babypips course twice. Knowledge will be helpful when you come to developing a strategy and finally trading live. Best of luck.

1 Like

Hi All! I’m new here. How much time would you recommend spending in trading on demo account before you start using a real account?

As long as it takes to get used to the trading software and to prove your strategy is consistent. Once you do that, you can move to live account.

Hello everyone am a newbie

Welcome to the community, @Morrookie! Definitely you’re in the right place to start your journey. Take your time learning and hopefully we can all learn from each other. :slight_smile: Good luck!

Hello and welcome, @Eazylife1! How is it going? :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community @Morrookie. We’re looking forward to hear more from you.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @baemax023, this is warm and certainly happy to be here. I look forward to learning from you and sharing the information I gather. Thanks again

1 Like

Hi @Eazylife1 I’m a newbie too, would you like to be a learning partner, we could be having discussions on the lessons. How’s that?

1 Like

Not good… hmm I don’t even understand how and when to start or end a trade please

Good idea, I mean I’m in … so what should we discuss for now?

Ohh… Are you going through the School of Pipsology? I’m sure it will help you understand the basic of forex trading.

How can l start am new on the platform