Hi. A very humble Newbie here!

Hi! Newbie here.

My name is Ilelaboye Oyebanke and I am from and reside in Nigeria, Africa.

I am a recent graduate from the university thanks but No thanks to the Corona virus and my country’s policies and present state for delaying and disrupting my plans and all. I am a Nutritionist by training and I am currently undergoing what we call the National Youth Service Corp in my country for a duration of 1year. Although, stipends are paid, it’s not enough and I have no current side job so it does not hurt any one to make a honest income from the side yeah?

My ultimate goal is to be learn and relearn about force trading and along the line, become financially wise and stable. I just started to live without the support of The Parents all my life and adulting is not treating me so well.

I have friends, colleagues and acquaintances who have indulged in Forex trade and are doing well but because any thing that deals with money and business all looks like foreign languages to me when I start looking at the numbers and graphs and plots.

So I plan to be patient with myself and learn this trade to the best of my abilities. Moreover, I think Forex is more stable and more discipline and moral inclined that the cryptocurrencies; I stand to be corrected. I am big on morals and principals but this bills have to be paid.

Thank you and I hope I do not regret joining this great platform.

20210817_170918

1 Like

Nice to meet you! I’m wishing you luck with all of your forex endeavors. :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Hi and welcome… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome. Just understand you WILL lose money on some trades as does every trader on the planet - even friends, colleagues, and acquaintances. Which means you have to protect your account all the time, by low risk trades and emotional control over money management.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Welcome to the group. Trading takes time to learn but sounds like you are going in with the right mindset. Good luck to you and feel free to ask any questions.

2 Likes

You are in the right website. Babypips has very good resources to learn the art of trading. The course is very long. Have patience and study it.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum. The coronavirus has slowed things down and has impacted all spheres of our life. It’s true and no place to complain. haha.

1 Like

Hello Ilelaboye. Welcome to the forum. Learning is the key to success in Forex trading. Forex trading is a process of buying and selling currencies with the aim of making a profit. It would help if you started with the basics of trading and slowly built up your knowledge so that you can be successful in Forex trading.

That was a quite a lovely read. Wishing you all the best with your endeavors!

Nice to meet you Ilelaboye Oyebanke!
Myself James from WesternFX. But I’m not a newbie at all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

if you want to be a pro, you need a proper guide that can compile all the important lessons in one place regarding forex trading. I think this forum’s education section helps you regarding this case.