Hi everyone, have 8 years of trading behind

Thank you for taking the time in advance to assist us newbies. What platform do you prefer? What do you deem as the best times to trade? Do you agree with trading with lower volume currencies? Just a few questions. I’m also still a bit confused with the lot sizes.

I apologize, I meant lower price action (I forgot volume can’t be tracked). I’m still new and I am practicing paper trading but since the market is 24 hours, I’m am just a bit lost on when to trade. I understand each currency has different opening and closing hours for their market but i’m trying to figure what times would be recommended to try the most.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Watching this thread closley…

1 Like

Yes, That’s what it is VOLATILITY !! Is it better to trade during lower volatitlity? I watched all six of the videos you made and they were very informational on finding good entries and exits. AWESOME!!!

2 Likes

Well it depends on what kind of trader you are, in high volatility there is more stophunts but if you use stophunts to find trades then its great to trade during high volatility times but on the other hand when volatility is lower you will get stoped out less often. I just use wider stops when the volatility is higher.
Great to hear that you like the video series :+1:

Thank you so much; have an amazing day. I’m going to subscribe to your channel.

1 Like

The videos are gone???

Hi, I was watching your videos but all of a sudden they all been deleted. Wished had watched them all.
Thanks

This is suprising as you can’t inforce an NDA which is based on public knowledge, and in fairness after looking at your vidoes (briefly) what you were showing was no secret or ‘new’ skill - no disrespect intended of course.

I’d certainly go back to them and ask them to explicitly list what you can and can’t do… :+1:

Exclusions from Confidentiality Treatment

Every NDA has certain exclusions from the obligations of the receiving party. These exclusions are intended to address situations where it would be unfair or too burdensome for the other side to keep the information confidential.

The common exclusions include information that is

• Already known to the recipient
  • Already publicly known (as long as the recipient didn’t wrongfully release it to the public)*
  • Independently developed by the recipient without reference to or use of the confidential information of the disclosing party
  • Disclosed to the recipient by some other party who has no duty of the confidentiality to the disclosing party

source: The Key Elements Of Non-Disclosure Agreements

3 Likes

Oh no. I was also hoping to finish all of them. It’s sad that they have been taken down.

maybe if you get in touch with him he can charge you a ‘small fee’ to watch them on his private channel - now wouldn’t that be going against the grain :wink:

2 Likes

Aw man, bring them suckers back!

Nah. There’s so much free resources online. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you could find a solution and I hope you don’t suddenly offer paid classes in place of the free videos.

1 Like

@Traders_Approach,

I watched them all but didn’t download. I found they brought clarity to some issues that I was working on and studying. Thanks again for that!

Are there specific videos that you would recommend that deal with the same subjects in with the clarity of what you had posted?

KC

They found the videos and reminded you about the NDA? How did they find it?

2 Likes

BRIGHT LADY ! :sunglasses:

Great point @purtle :smile:

You can’t “own” common information like he was posting !

The sales jargon for this type of enterprise is to “create a feeding frenzy”

A bit early IMO - but hey there we go !

I love the “NDA” squint ! :rofl:

Please you newbies - There is a huge amount of You-tube stuff about “Supply / Demand” and “institutional buying” / “Stop busting” - out there for free and much of this input was naive at best !

Take a look at “mark chapman” - (just one - I have no connection ) but it will drag up loads of others - going along the same path.

If you are watching TA - publish your NDA on here - we’ll show you how to rip it apart - IF it exists ! :rofl:

Lol. I’m just not willing to spend on things I can get for free. :slight_smile:

Glade to know that there are some more people who are here for knowledge sharing. I think you guys gonna help me a lot. Thanks. :smiley:

Hi there, why have taken down your videos???

JP.