Hi everyone, have 8 years of trading behind

Oh no. I was also hoping to finish all of them. It’s sad that they have been taken down.

maybe if you get in touch with him he can charge you a ‘small fee’ to watch them on his private channel - now wouldn’t that be going against the grain :wink:

2 Likes

Aw man, bring them suckers back!

Nah. There’s so much free resources online. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you could find a solution and I hope you don’t suddenly offer paid classes in place of the free videos.

1 Like

@Traders_Approach,

I watched them all but didn’t download. I found they brought clarity to some issues that I was working on and studying. Thanks again for that!

Are there specific videos that you would recommend that deal with the same subjects in with the clarity of what you had posted?

KC

They found the videos and reminded you about the NDA? How did they find it?

2 Likes

BRIGHT LADY ! :sunglasses:

Great point @purtle :smile:

You can’t “own” common information like he was posting !

The sales jargon for this type of enterprise is to “create a feeding frenzy”

A bit early IMO - but hey there we go !

I love the “NDA” squint ! :rofl:

Please you newbies - There is a huge amount of You-tube stuff about “Supply / Demand” and “institutional buying” / “Stop busting” - out there for free and much of this input was naive at best !

Take a look at “mark chapman” - (just one - I have no connection ) but it will drag up loads of others - going along the same path.

If you are watching TA - publish your NDA on here - we’ll show you how to rip it apart - IF it exists ! :rofl:

Lol. I’m just not willing to spend on things I can get for free. :slight_smile:

Glade to know that there are some more people who are here for knowledge sharing. I think you guys gonna help me a lot. Thanks. :smiley:

Hi there, why have taken down your videos???

JP.

Something to do with NDA he signed. :frowning:

That’s a shame, what about the name of the trading company and we might be able to get the same education??

1 Like

As I have said before that I do not promote courses, I can’t share this information here.

Not a problem sunshine you take care now…

So does that mean you can not share anything trading related, ever? There must be some limitation to “scope”, of what can and can’t be discussed. Never discussing “trading” sounds a bit ludicrous to me. Hopefully you figure something out. Best of luck.

1 Like

@Falstaff , Watched a few of these based on your suggestion… They were good for me!

Tx,

KC

The youtube videos does not exist. Could you re-post them please?

The videos were deleted by the original poster.

OP hasn’t posted since he has taken down his videos. :slightly_frowning_face: