Hi everyone, have 8 years of trading behind

Hello everyone,
My name is Silver, 26 years old trader, have been trading for 8 years now and for 3 years have been consistently profitable.
You may be thinking well why I am here if I am successful already? You know it took me around 5 years to find success in trading and I really want to give back to the traders who are not profitable yet. Because I know how hard and painful it is if you don’t have right strategy and mindset to be profitable trader.
So if I can lift off some years from new traders to become profitable i’m happy :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcome Mate , first time found a successful trader in this beginner section , by they way, hope newcomers will benefited by your message and suggestion.

Amazing! You started trading at the age of 18. Wow.

Welcome to babypips @Macgomes. It’s great that you want to help us noobs out. Are you using a system for your trading?

I’d be happy to hear your views on trading. Feel free to share your knowledge with a beginner

Hi Silver., looking forward to you sharing your success

Hello @macgomes and welcome to the forums! I hope you’ll stick around here to help and share your trading experiences. Looking forward to learn from you!

Hey there Silver! I hope I am able to have that chance to get under your wings and learn some things. I’ve been reading through all the lessons on babypips to help me begin somewhere as a newby to the life of trading. So I have long ways to go. Maybe not a whole lot long with some help from some seasoned veterans already doing their thing trading. If we could maybe exchange info so that I can reach out and you mentor me if you don’t mind, that would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to my journey and plan on sticking it out no matter how tough it may seem :slight_smile: .

1 Like

can you please share different something about your success story ? all success story looks like same.

Welcome, Silver and congrats for your behavior. Really glad to see experienced traders helping newbies.

How is it possible that people are replying to an OP that posted ONE post SEVEN YEARS ago??? And it’s not just this thread i.e. I see this daily.

Peeps: before just responding to threads please check the history of them. Otherwise these old threads just keep popping up and showing up as new threads all of the time.

Suffice to say though: I reckon good 'ol “Silver” there is LONG gone (pretty sure bet he’s not trading anymore).

Regards,

Dale.

Why do you think it was posted literally seven years ago, it was done something like a month ago and not more really. So I do not understand anything like that really. For topic starter, how much have you lost and how much are you making now past 3 years ?

Oops. You are quite correct. My apologies. I thought good 'ol “Silver” there had posted in April 2012.

This new layout confuses me I’m afraid. Once again: my apologies.

Regards,

Dale.

Ahhh… Just checked. If a post was made seven years ago then the date would be shown “Apr '12” and not “Apr 12” (note the apostrophe in the former). Still. Confusing though (for me obviously). If nothing else: an honest and understandable mistake not???

Suppose I’d better hunt down the other thread where I made a similar comment!!! LOL!!!

Once again. Apologies. Carry on.

Regards,

Dale.

1 Like

To be fair, he hasn’t been seen since he joined and created that post - so he could indeed be long gone by now.

A lot of people think by creating an account here, creating one post with a bunch of BS like the OP - people will start messaging you and going crazy for you.

Spoiler

I post proof. People go crazy.

DM

That’s not how it works. Without proof it means nothing.

1 Like

Yeh. I did mess up though (proverbial egg on my face).