Hi everyone,I'm new here, and new in the forex world.Wish to learn though😊

Hi everyone,I’m new here, and new in the forex world.Wish to learn though😊

Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the community! If you haven’t been through the School of Pipsology yet, you should check it out. Best place to start. See you around and good luck!

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

I appreciate :pray:t5:, thank you

Welcome IsidoreAyibua, there are many ways to learn forex trading. For effective trading, it’s crucial to get a forex education. You can spend some time reading up on how forex trading works, active forex trading times, making forex trades, and risk management, for beginners.

AximDaily strives to become a prominent gateway for forex beginners like you to educate yourselves about trading with highly informative and compelling content.

Hello, welcome to the community, you can start learning by searching out the “Forex Trading for beginners” on youtube or Google. This will give you a good understanding of the basics. Good luck

Welcome to babypips. Lots of people willing to help

Hi and welcome. Get stuck into the course and ask any questions. Most importantly practice what you learn.

Hey, welcome to this incredible platform! Your learning phase now begins, so make sure you learn everything honestly to be successful at trading.

Your knowledge is the biggest tool you have while trading. Learn every topic thoroughly so that when you are in the market trading, you know what is happening and what you must analyse.

Welcome aboard your in the the best Forex resource in my humble opinion.
Lots to learn and take your time

Start your learning with the school of pipsology. Once you are done with your basics, open a demo account and start practicing there.

Welcome. There are a lot of people here willing to help where they

If you are a newbie, you should spend time acquiring as much information about the market. Use this time to devise and back test strategies, learn how to follow technical indicators, read and analyse charts and patterns etc.