Hi everyone, im new here. Can anyone guide me on XAUUSD

Anyone here actively trade XAUUSD?
I want to discuss on this, maybe you guys can correct me if im wrong.
From what we can see is that the XAUUSD have reached its all time high after so long and currently at the peak at its Resistance. I’m actually a swing trader and i hold my position for a period amount of time. is it safe to say that i can sell my position?

Hi, how long are you trading?

Not that long, new actually. 1-3 years but havent been consistent yet. What about you?

I am from 2006 on the forex market

I was once active in XAUUSD trading but I suffered consistent losses and then I skipped trading in this pair.

Maybe you should try to follow other people’s signals and learn more about other people’s trading logic

1 Like

What you are actually trading is the strength of the USD. So keep a close eye on any major fundamental movement on the USD.

So, if you think the USD would become weaker, you could scalp off a profit, bring up your S/L to breakeven, and use a trailing S/L on the balance.

Thats such a long time! I bet you make a lot of profit by now! Do you happen to teach people? Are you actively trading now? Which pair is your go to?

Yeah i heard XAUUSD is quite inconsistent with the movement, anything can happen and is quite agressive compare to others. Which pair are you currently trade?

True! it would be great if i could find people to share their signals and can teach. Do you happen to know anyone who provide these types of service? Would appreciate your help. Thanks in advance!

Ahh yeah. basically we have to understand the fundamental movement on the USD right. Do you happen to have you usual platform to understand fundemantal side. Asking since i only learn the techinical side of trading. Appreciate your help!

There are so many signal sellers and selling groups but the true reality is that they are mostly fraud.

1 Like

When I started my journey, fx market in my country was new, few, general information in my language… BP created a post about me in member spotlight, check it if you want know more about me Is It Possible to Trade Without Emotions? Here’s How This Polish Trader Does It!

I don’t teach others how to trade step by step, on this forum I share my general knowledge, give you some kind of direction, but you have to dig deeper in certain topic yourself. My results are available here My journal - Greg Pawlak

1 Like

If you look through this site, there is an up to date calender events. That should help you with your fundamentals.

as I see, it is bearish, you will have bigger chance in sell positions.