Hi everyone, I'm new to Babypips

Hi ya’ll, I’m Prosper from Nigeria, and I’m new to Forex trading
Babypips has helped me a lot though I’m still having tough times with MT4
I believe with time, I’ll be a really successful trader.

1 Like

Welcome, Prosper from Nigeria. I’m Steve from New Mexico (USA). :grinning:

What kind of trouble are you having with MT4. It doesn’t surprise me that you are. I’m glad it’s available, but it is like playing tennis in hiking boots sometimes.:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Hello @Prosper_Collins from Nigeria, my name is Hassan from Nigeria (since it seems we’ve hit a stride on that litany haha :grinning:)

Feel free to ask as specific a question as you wish, everyone looks out for everyone here :wink:

Sidenote: Have you had the time to go through the School of Pipsology yet?

2 Likes

hi Prosper. I love your name lol but welcome! start by going through the Babypips school, choose a broker, then open up your demo account so you can practice trading

1 Like

Ha ha Steveepperson nice to see a sense of humor.

Hi all,

I am New to here, I am from Malaysia. Working here with firm . Interested area singing, create ideas, forex market and travel.

Looking at your passion Collins you definitely will be a successful trader, just keep going and learning when it’s not in your time. I’m also new here in the forum but been trading for quite a time now.

@steveepperson good one :laughing:

Hello Prosper! Yes we will all be a successful trader as long as we’re studying well and focusing on getting better. Good luck on your journey!

I had issues, with setting stop loss and take profit, but I’m reading it up at the school of pipsology lol