Hi everyone- my introduction

Hi all, it’s great to join this community.
I am getting started on forex trading. I am really serious about it and ready to commit time and effort. I don’t mind teaching myself, however what I think would really make a difference is having a mentor or someone that has experience with trading… to help me avoid beginners’ mistakes etc.
If you have any suggestions - i’d love to hear them.
My name is Alice, I am based in London and I am getting into trading for additional income and to have money to do something that I really care about - angel investing.

Thanks for reading!
A.

Hi, you should start from the education section. Regards Greg

1 Like

Yo! Try here. It includes the babypips course and other links and material. Study hard, be patient. Dont put any real money into trading until you learnt the foundation.

1 Like

Welcooome Alice! :blush: Another lady trader, yay! :smiley: I think finding a mentor who will really stick with you and help you become a consistent trader is very hard. :confused: There are lots of scammers out there. :9 So, i would suggest that maybe you could work on developing your strategy yourself? If you have any questions or something’s confusing you, you could always ask us here! :blush: Good luuuck!

1 Like

@ria_rose thanks for the message! Agree, it’s very hard to get to speak to someone “real” for one thing and then get them to agree to invest a bit of time in you… I don’t despair though, I believe it’s a very important thing to have someone who has been there look over your shoulder from time to time. In the meantime, I’m gonna absorb all the great content on this website! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s some motivation! :blush: Good luck then! :smiley: I really hope you get to find one that will really have your best interest at heart. :smiley: I wish you all the best. :blush:

1 Like

Ooh sounds interesting! Which industry would you like to be involved in? :slight_smile:

Hey ponponwei! I believe I’d do that in healthcare / life sciences (because I trained as a scientist and that’s the industry I know best :blush:) but also some impact investing, space technology and female-led startups. Lol, I have a lot of different centres of interest but oh my, investing and venture capital are the best! That gets me very excited :crazy_face: Are you in that kind of business too?

Omigosh! Are you also female? :open_mouth:

I am not lol I’m too poor for that and no connections either. :joy: