Hi everyone! New bee here

My name is stephanie and im new here and i’m excited to learn about trading! I am a beginner.

Welcome to the community, Stephanie! How are you getting on with your trading education? I hope you’re enjoying your stay. Good luck on your trading journey!

Welcome to the community, Stephanie. Start with the education section here. It’s the best place to start for beginners. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Welcome to bp Stephanie. Im surepips or al. Wish you all the best. Im new to the forum but not to trading, and am more than willing to help out where I can. The website has some brilliant content that will get you started

1 Like

Welcome, Stephanie. I hope you will enjoy this community and learn lots of useful information.

Hi Stephanie, welcome to Babypips. Reading articles from top traders in the industry will help you to learn how experienced traders manage risk in this crazy market. Good luck

Wassup noob

Hi Stephanie! Nice to meet you :grin:

As a beginner in forex trading, you need not worry because it is easy to learn and begin trading. All that matters is your interest in trading and willingness to take risks. With enough study, patience, and discipline, you will eventually learn the ropes of trading in no time. Best of luck.

Hello Stephaine, welcome to the forum. Trust me; you will find several helpful traders here who are more than willing to help you learn.

Hi Stephanie, welcome to the forum. If you want to become a successful trader, you will need to learn more than just trading basics. Discipline, Risk Management, Money management are the three main things you need to focus on. All the best

Welcome, Stephanie.