Hi everyone Newbie is here and I need a mentor

Hello everyone, my name is Ibrahim and I’m absolutely new here… And it really cool and interesting here, but I’m enjoying this forum. I need a mentor

1 Like

Hello Ibrahim! Happy to have you here in the community! Have you been through the School of Pipsology?

Thanks for the calm welcoming… What are the basic steps in fx trading. If I want to buy or sell what do I need to look for?

I’m still in the school of learning… still reading post and learning

Good luck with that! The School of PIpsology is a great place to start learning.

When you complete the course you would understand forex trading even more. Keep it up.

Welcome to babypips, Ibrahim. It’s better if you start with the school here: school of pips :blush:

Thank u for your reply. Babypips is very interesting. What advise for me as a newbie. What are the basic things I need to do on fx. I have a demo account already and the only thing am doing right now is to sell when it reaches resistance and buy I am support only and I’m making profit. But I still believe there is something I’m not doing right

1 Like

That’s one popular method among lots of traders, I trade like that too sometimes… You are doing it right!

Welcome to the babypips forum. As a newbie, the most and important advice is to learn basics on fx from various resources. You will get many e-books, articles, pdf as well as trading videos from where you can learn forex.

This is really great that you opened a demo account to practice. There is not only something but also many things to do. Execute your learning into the demo platform. Here are some important sectors where you have to focus a lot. These are

• Know more and more related asset types
  • Trading tools and indicators
  • How to trade forex by using a different strategy
  • News trading and many more.

You have to know every single point clearly to make your trading profitable. Suppose, WHAT IS PIP
You have to know everything related pip to make money from Forex. Because this pip will help you to calculate your profit.

STAY CALM and NEVER LOSE YOUR HOPE

1 Like

Don’t pay some trader Joe for this. Most of them guys never trade profitably, they make money only from ‘teaching’ lol

1 Like

Hello! First you need to relax a little bit and take your time to finish your studies at babypips school. Then open a demo account and try to apply your knowledge. It might take you some time, i.e. several months until you open real account and start trading, but be patient, as it pays off to learn

You don’t need a mentor to learn. If they were really good traders they wouldn’t need the money from teaching. :blush:

1 Like

Hi am also a newbie on trading, I really need guidance I don’t even know where to start from please help me.

Hello! First you need to relax a little bit and take your time to finish your studies at babypips school. Then open a demo account and try to apply your knowledge. It might take you some time, i.e. several months until you open real account and start trading, but be patient, as it pays off to learn

Welcome Princebio1. To start with you’ll need to complete your education at the school of pipsology. It’s worth the effort. Believe

Thanks you Mr Kennedian, I really appreciate your effort. Am now learning in the school of pipsology from scratch.

Great! See you at the top buddy

I dont agree that one who is teaching others is not good trader. The school of babypips also teaches so can day that its not successful bacause only that it teaches others. Remember my dear teacher temains teacher and the students become foctors engineers etc etc. Its teachers honor that he/she teaches others which teveals his/her ability. And yes teachers are paying time and care their students so are they not needy? This is also a mistake that one teaches is not good enough him/herself.

My dear Ibrahim
Note.
That in this scholl you will learn a lot. Seek basics first then start trade. Test the methods to understand them well first. Here are so many ways to teach you trade. But you can not test them all at a time. The real leatning is perfect selection of the strategy. When you look upon a pair chart there shall be a time to trade on rsi i supose but you are using mcad then the strategy and time do not meet. So its neccessary to learn all but use one or one+an other what is most copetable with current situation