Hi everyone! Nice to finally be posting here

Hey there! Although I’m new to posting in the forums I’ve been using babypips since I started learning how to trade back in 2012. I have made some very successful (mostly luck and a little skill) trades over the past few years using a strategy myself and a friend developed in 2013. My best being a $1,000 account that I profited $42,000 in just 4 days in 2016
(see uploaded picture). Any questions feel free to ask!

Edit: The screenshots are from my Facebook page. The $1,000 credit was a 100% deposit bonus to my account offered by my broker at the time.

emphasized text

2 Likes

Welcome welcooooome! :blush: I hope you enjoy your stay here @Dbyler! :smiley:

OH WOW. :open_mouth: That much in just 4 days? :open_mouth: I’m not sure what to feel. I hope you don’t mind if I’m also being kinda skeptic since that much profit is just… wow unbelievable. What did you do exactly? :open_mouth:

1 Like

I understand and would be surprised if you weren’t skeptical. As far as I’ve heard this is the largest return in such a short amount of time that I know of. Had a few local newspapers reach out to me after word spread. Best part?! I lost it all the next week overleveraging and just simply overtrading. I still use the same method. Basically countertrend trading. I just make sure I take my profits a lot sooner and never over leverage. Still manage to bring in some pretty impressive returns most of the time. Will post later this week my profits.
Best regards,

Ooooh. :open_mouth: This sounds interesting. :thinking: I always thought that countertrend trading could be pretty risky and challenging. :open_mouth: Like it requires so much time and attention. :slight_smile: Good job to you for making it work then! :blush:

Good to see a long time BP’er

dbyler, what is the average duration of your trades?

welcome. you have amazing results. looking forward to your sharings friend

wow …hope i can do that much…since the year start i never profit yet…i feel so down …its feel like nothing going rite…one of my acc is empty now …

Impressive!

Amazing to see that gain in 4 days! But yes that position sizing will kill you :joy: