Hi Everyone,Samuel Eto'o from Caùeroon

Hi everyone, I’m Clase from Cameroon. I do believe a couple of you must’ve heard about football legend Samuel eto’o. Yep, I live in the neigborhood where he grew up. I am a complete newbie to this forum and to trading as a whole.I just completed pips education and its amawing how much I have learned from it and whats more, it was free!!!
The next phase begins, getting the right trading system for me and a good trading plan. I need your help, I need your support, I’m loving it here.this is a full time job for me so i’m focused on getting the process right. I welcome any decent advice you have for me. Thank you

2 Likes

Hey Clase, Welcome to Babypips. Glad to have you here.
You can ask anything here and we will help you out, but first give us an interesting Eto’o trivia from back in the days.

Thank you GMoore, That guy loved football from the word go. He didn’t really do much as far as formal education is concerned.Played in the local community fields like everyday. Occasionaly he would be hired as a mercenary by certain groups or local companies when they had some competitive matches going on. He started playing football barefooted like most of us do in Africa. Interestingly enough, he wasn’t truly the best player at his age amongst his peers.I guess that’s where the element of luck comes in, getting an opportunity to train at Real Madrid is no easy feat. I think what pushed him to be the best was actually his frustration at not being given the opportunity to prove himself at Real Madrid. Down here, he is very loved and appreciated. His an idol for most kids. Unfortunately we won’t get to watch him play again but then folks have to go in order to create space for new talent the fit in I guess…

Awesome! So this neighbourhood is in Douala, Cameroon right? Did he ever come back just like for a visit?

Hey there, Mr. Eto’o. Nice to meet ya!

Its an absolute pleasure Mr Eric

Yea, its in New Bell, Douala…and yes he visited from time to time tho the frequency has dropped. He’s got a home now in the posh side of Douala so we seldom see him this way anymore.He actually spends more time out of Cameroon really

1 Like

Congratulations on finishing the school! How long did it take you to finish it?

Yeah, a player of his stature would be going around the world for sure.
Too good mate, nice to hear this story!

Thank you Baemax, it took me about a month and a half to finish the education program. I still refer to sections of it from time to time when I’m trying to analyse the charts tho loool. I thought it’ll be easier once I’m done but boy, I still haven’t come up wit a trading system yet. Its so difiicult. How long did it take for you guys to get a trading system up and running?

Welcome to bp @clase01. Good luck on your trading journey. :blush: