Hi Everyone, William TN introducing himself

“Hi, all!”
Call me WilliamTN. I am a young man who loves good things about life.I am presently in Zambia. I think Forex is a good way to invest, learn and grow. I hope to get some profit from my investments while getting more professional into trading. I dream to live a meaningful life and contribute to the wellbeing of humanity. My ultimate goal is to make significant impact and contribute to sustainable development. I am here because I need your help and I know I can learn much about forex trading. Thanks All.

1 Like

Welcome, all the best with your learning journey.

1 Like

Many Thanks Teejy.
I hope to count on your experience and expertise.

Many Thanks.

Warm Regards

welcome william. good luck with your goals and with trading. stay strong and determined.

1 Like

Welcome William TM, good luck with your trading

1 Like

Hi William! If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask it here. Let’s all help and learn from each other. Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to babypips @WilliamTN. You have very noble goals. I hope you achieve success in fx so that you’ll be able to fulfill them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

many Thanks mystic707

Many thanks CoinLady. Love your smile. Hope to count on your help.

Thanks ScottyCarsonMVP. Good to connect.

Thanks Baemax023. What is the minimum amount to start with when trading in Forex and is it better to trade alone or as a group?
Also, can anyone advice me on FXCM. Are they trustworthy?
Many Thanks

Hello William,

Welcome to BabyPips!

If you have any questions about FXCM, I would be happy to help. The BabyPips community is also a great source of knowledge and support, especially if you are new to trading.

Jason

1 Like

Dear Jason_Rogers,
thank you so much for your message, and thank you for offering to help me out with FXCM.
I would love to trade with FXCM as my retail broker however I am new to trading and I really do not know how to proceed.
Also, I am a Cameroonian, presently residing in Zambia (Lusaka), I have an account with UBA bank which I opened in Cameroon, when I was still living there. Am I eligible to trade with FXCM as my retail broker?
What is the minimum amount to start trading with and with trading pathway do you advice me to follow.
Also, will my trading benefits be deposited directly into my bank account?
Please Assist.

Thank you so much for your help and support.