Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone,

Excited to join in babypips

Looking forward to learn more about Forex trading

Thanks

Greetings Athmanand and welcome to the BabyPips.com community! Would love to hear more about ya like where you are from and how you got into FX trading? Please don’t be afraid to share and to ask questions here in the forums if you have any as you go through the School of Pipsology…Good luck!

Hi Everyone
I’m Prince from Ghana and need help to my trading journey.

Hey welcome, good luck and happy trading

Hi Prince, plenty of help in here

Hello @Nanakoduro! Don’t be afraid to ask questions here in the forums if you need any help. :slight_smile: Good luck!

Hi i am new in this community, but i have been doing forex since september last year. But i am only trading occasionally. I have been doing lots of research about forex and watching lots of videos on youtube about forex. About few weeks ago, i stumbled upon babypipd and jump in to the pipsology school and so far it has been amazing how much i have learned and only half way there. Thanks babypips for this community. Looking forward to learn from the hreat guys in here

Hi and Welcome to Babypips :slight_smile: Learn, research, practice and compare your past results for having better results in future.
Wish you luck :slight_smile: