Hi Folk's... Live from Sunny Cali

Hey there, how goes it? I’m coming to you live from sunny and smoky Cali. I’m a newbie, like fresh out. and I’m trying to wrap my head around all the aspects of forex trading. I’m working through a couple of courses, books and of course youtube. I want to first find my trading style, you know the one that gets your feet wet and makes you say… yeah, I can do this. I have lofty expectations, there’s so much I wanna accomplish and it seems with so little time. So I’m going to take my time, place some demo trades, mark up some charts and study, study, study. Hopefully find my trading niche. Peace!

1 Like

Hi and welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go for it mate, welcome learn a lot, earn a lot.

1 Like

Welcome buddy! I live in reno nevada but my fam lives in yuba city california/sacramento? Are you around the area?

my mother is from cali, I used to live there, when I was a child

Hello and welcome, @bakerman33! Looks like you’re well prepared! Good luck on your trading journey!

Welcome to the community, @bakerman33. It can get overwhelming in the beginning but just keep at it. Hope to hear more from you.

1 Like

Sort of closer to Stockton area.

Welcome to babypips mate.

Hi! I am a complete newbie here. Heard that Forex trading is a good way of making additional income. I hope it turns out to be beneficial for me as well. I have no experience in it. Will be starting with reading to learn. Wish me luck guys!

Hello to everyone!

Hello. Looks like you have got it all set up. That is a very good way to go about it if you follow it step by step. This is a very good place for you to achieve your goals.