Hi guys, Any South African full time trader here

Hi Forextt, how are you doing hope you’re good.
A question…can I use the same strategy on 30min time frame chat or 1hour?

I am very well thanks for checking on me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you are still in the positive with the strategy.
Yes, you can apply the strategy on any time frame. However note that, the higher the time frame, the wider the stop loss is (in pip value). Feel free to apply the same setups on any time frame. The concept will still be the same.

I wish😄 but will get there. Thank you. You’re so kind…to even take your time to help someone you don’t know. You are so much appreciated.

The pleasure is all mine. You are a sister who is trying to make sense of the seemingly senseless market. (I have been there before). That alone is motivation enough for me to help wherever I can. So don’t hesitate to halla at me when you need help.

2 Likes

I’m not full time but beginner. We are a group of traders part of Sure Trading check it out!

1 Like

Thank you Angelo, can you send me a link?

Suretrading coza

Hi Forextt, Hope you well.

Thanks for the info you shared about 50 EMA and the stochastic 8:3:3. I have been using this info to trade included in my strategy. I have made some profits but also some losses. I still have not fully understood the 50 EMA and to use it to my benefit or there must be something I’m doing wrong. however, I would love if you could maybe share signal when you put a trade. so I can try to analyze your thinking before you put the trade and learn from you. I not asking to be spoon feed. but just to learn and get better. or maybe share any strategies you might have that may help.

Hey Mbali. I am glad to here that you have made both profits and loses with a strategy I shared with you. My guess is that you are doing everything right. Remember, no strategy yield 100%wins. The magic is in the risk to reward ratio.(RRR). Apply a positive RRR on your trades and you will see better returns. Honestly speaking, I am not a signal or course selling person, but I will try to help you through. I just am taking a break for the festive for now, and will be back on the charts sometime mid Jan. Just halla at me then, and we can arrange something.

1 Like

Will do that, thank you so much.

Keep practising on the demo account until you gain confidence and then, go live.

Hi, hope you good! I’m checking if you’re back on chats.

I am sure that you will put every possible effort to reach financial freedom in your life. Obtain forex trading knowledge from different sources and keep practising your newly learnt knowledge on your demo accounts.

after corona, are the same number of south african people trading? heard this had bad impact on the economy.

Hi forextt
Still waiting for your message

Hey there and I completely understand your point here. This is the story of nearly every trader who shifts from demo to live trading. See, there’s a lot of difference between the two and by now you would have understood it. I’d suggest you to make micro accounts with reliable brokers and start by a very small investment. This way, you can invest in the market, learn all about the trade and even if you lose, it’ll be a very small amount.

1 Like

i am from SA, and i a, struggling as to find a trading stratergy

Hello what are you looking to trade, currencies or equities

1 Like

I want to trade currencies specifically until I can eventually switch to equities

Which currencies you want to trade in ?