Hi Guys, From Miami

What’s up, fellow pipsters? My name is Alex Rodriguez (just like A ROD, without millions) I’m originally from Cuba. I own a small business in Miami and I’ve been trading practice accounts and reading books for the past 4 months now.

I’ve been reading this forum for a while but I’m a little shy. This is the first time I actually chat with anyone online or blog or anything like this. The reason why I decided to go ahead is that I saw how cool you guys are. You really care about helping one another and God knows I’m gonna need all the help I can get.

I’m about to open my real account and I look forward to chatting with you guys and and picking your brain a little. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to introduce myself. Good luck everyone!!

Welcome to Babypips nospipinglish, I have few tips for you before you may go live, First go with demo and make yourself confidence then jump in to live.
Second build one strategy before you may tradi live its help you a lot.
Third, as you are new do not trade big go with small and then check the result.
Fourth, whenever you decide to go live with any broker or before you go live read reviews about that particular broker

BEST OF LUCK

Thank you for your advice…wish I would have read it sooner. LOL! I got started today with a live account and just like you said, I lost on the first trade. If I would have started small, I would have not been so crushed at the end of this trade. I will learn from this experience and go at it again.

Thanks

Take it easy, lost and benefits is part of trading. If you need any guidance pr help regarding trading feel free to ask me anytime.