Hi guys! I have a question

I wanted to add the link just to ask members some questions in survey but I can’t. Why?

Hi @Ksenia!

Before anything else, welcome to the BabyPips community! We’re happy to have you.

Our new Forum platform, Discourse, uses Trust Levels to handle the promotion of your user account and access to more features and responsibilities. This is a departure from how we used to do the same thing on vBulletin, which exclusively based on post count.

As a New User (Trust Level 0), here are some things you still cannot do:

• Send private messages to other users
  • Reply as new topic in the right gutter (UI removed)
  • Flag posts
  • Post any images
  • Post any attachments
  • Post any hyperlinks in a post
  • Have actual links in the ‘about me’ field of their profile (will be silently and temporarily converted to plain text)
  • Mention more than 2 users in a post

To know more about Trust Levels, please feel free to visit this post from Pipstradamus:

Hope this helps!

Penelopip

2 Likes

to add link about any website or page , it sounds a part of advertising , for that reason this community doesn’t accept any link .

You will have to stay on the forum and gain trust badges before you start doing that.

I don’t think that the community allows you to add links to your posts because it is a part of advertising.

There are a few things that the beginners don’t have access to or they cannot do like add links, post images and attachments, flag posts, post hyperlinks, etc. Don’t worry, you can stay here for a while and then you might get access to perform some functions.

yes any top community dont accept the link issue , this link is mainly considered as a best part of advertisement.

you cant be allowed minimum in baby pips , you approach should consider as an inappropriate advertisement. and you will be banned by authorities.

I guess BabyPips restricts any kind of promotional content in its posts.

Don’t worry, you are new here so you won’t have access to post anything or attach links and all. You can wait for the time you become a member and then you will be able to perform those functions. You can focus on learning for the time being.

I think you can achieve that by posting a snapshot of whatever it is that you want to ask.