Hi Guys Looking to build a passionate team to learn FX

Hi all

I previously posted a post last year since I have developed some expieriance in Forex and I am looking for serious people to build a team of trades where we can all trade and have out decicsion talked out and learn from each other if you are fully dedicated and have good knowledge please drop me a message and will get linked up.

Cheers Rad

4 Likes

Why not do that here?
After all, isn’t that the point of forum participation.

3 Likes

in trading you is not a good idea to have 100 opinions about 1 trade set up or about one particular strategy well thats my view.

1 Like

So how many people should join this team?

Even in a place like this with a steady flow of traffic you’re never going to attract numbers such as that to your table.

The very fact you’re advertising for company sets it up for more than one or two likely opinions to step forward (if you’re extremely lucky). And even one or two differing or complimentary views & opinions can cause you more trouble than it’s worth.

1 Like

That’s a good idea but perhaps it would make sense to team up with people who have passed their Exam 34 already before you start accepting advice from anyone.

2 Likes

Hello Radoo,

I am interested to join you but don’t know how to drop you a message here.

Hope you get this msg and count me in

1 Like

Can we post analysis here ?

My analysis, GJ sell @ 146.75, SL=20-30pip…TP=min 50pip…

GT

i meant if theres a sector for members to post analysis? hehe

This forex forum is basically the place of discussion. Don’t take me wrong, why not you start discussing here. Many experts are sharing their views and success stories with us. And not so matured traders like me are gaping the opportunities to learn from them.

4 Likes

Totally up for this. I have a few ideas also

1 Like

I’m down but I more into Stocks but I want to learn all there is about the forex it takes a team to build a Empire how advanced are u

Hi i am interested. I have 2 years experience

Hi,
I would like to join.
Tell me how.
Thanks.
smpdoc

That’s a great idea… I also have some experience…count me in.

sure I get your point but theres no live chat on this form so that we can exchange analysis views and opinions on the go ?

Hey Radoo

I’m also passionate about forex and I would really like to team you up

Thanks

I will love yo join as well but I’m only a beginner but I’m very enthusiast

1 Like

Wow, you were totally on the money! Wish I would have spotted that one.

1 Like