Hi Guys, noobie here

Ok, Let’s start…I am very new and not very young…

I can still bench press a little over my body weight but don’t ask me to come jogging… I have been a lecturer in further education for the past 22 years but still glad you have spellcheck on.
I discovered the world of FOREX 2 or 3 weeks ago and I must have 6 practice trading accounts going, all with a different strategy!
My favorite strategy right now is lot’s of small transactions and no stop loss. (with low leverage)
I was looking for an activity which would keep my mind active and this is what I found…playing with virtual money for now.
The thing which was missing was a clan or group of friends I could chat with and bingo, I just found it… life is good.
Hobbies are gardening, walking (with my Lhasa apso) and cooking (I have a foody account on Instagram if you are interested) By the way, I am also French

Have a nice day
Rammma

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to baby pips! I hope you find what you are looking for! Happy learning!

1 Like

welcome mate. happy to have you here. what are the strategies you are currently trying out. is it not hard to use different strategies in all of your practice trading accounts. good luck with your trading.

hi and welcome to the forum. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Mystic, yes you are right, it is not easy, took much time lately…
Especially with the account where I was trading over 70 pairs, but i like trying things and at the same time finding out how fast I could lose my cash…
I am now trying the carry trade idea, have you done it?

Have a nice day

Hi Beginnertrader,
so, are you finding this new hobby challenging?

Thank Holly, yes learning plenty, shame my brain is on the slow side…

That’s good. I’m sure it’s not slow trading is a complicated thing to get your head around

Welcome Ramma! Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself abd good luck with your trading strategies!

yes just slightly lol. but im sure I will get there :slight_smile: