Hi i am colour and i am at the beginning of my long trading journey and i am very excited

Hello, I am only in a learning stage right now because i am in week one. Im watching long explanations from Youtubers like The Trading Channel and really trying to have a firm understanding on how this world operates. I am happy to find babypips because i think it will really help to build a strong foundation.

Does anyone recommend any books or any other websites where i can find even more info and if you think this one is the best place to be then that’s also ok cause I’m also fine with finding new friends who are also just starting or are masters in forex trading. Anything is worth something right now so feel free to message me

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, @colour. This is the best place to start for beginners. Get busy with the education section here if you haven’t checked that out yet. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Good afternoon.

Most of the information is already available on the forum, you just need to find it

1 Like

Here’s a tried and tested list of trading books you can try reading! :blush: I think most are easily available on Amazon. :smiley:

1 Like

welcome to this forum, i think all information is available in this forum already that you may be did not noticed.

1 Like

yes i wrote this from the introduction page so i didn’t look through everything yet but yeah the forum and babypips has all i need, thank you

perfect thank you so much I will definitly try looking for these books.

2 Likes

thank you @zianfx i am very excited for the long journey ahead

So have you started learning yet? Where to start?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@Sophei Ok, here is what I have been using these last couple days.

The learn Forex school is the best place to begin. I’ve only done a few classes but definitely do it and aim to finish the full course. I also use a YouTube channel but the name " The Trading Channel" where this guy gives full explanations on the basics and takes you through the whole process. He has a playlist on his channel called " New to forex?, Start here" and has 29 videos on trading, the first video is the longest because it is a really great introduction to the forex trading world. Overall just make sure that you understand as much information and lingo as possible, the stronger your understanding the better.

I hope this helps, Good luck.

Hello and welcome! Love the enthusiasm!
I would definitely stick around this site, I think it’s the very best for beginners. Of course, there are some other good sites with info and articles out there as well and YouTube is a big help. I would just stick with free resources since all the info is out there on the internet.

1 Like

hello. Thank you, I am finding a lot of progress from the courses here and enjoying it a lot.

I wish you good luck

Welcome! The search engine is your friend.

Yeah! :blush: But also, there are a lot of free stuff on YT that you might want to try. :smiley: I think two of the past members here have their own youtube channels also. :smiley:

I also found The Trading Channel as a great place to start. I am currently back testing a strategy I learned there as well as trading it with a demo account. I would also recommend “Trading in the Zone”. Good Luck!

Hi C! Welcome to BabyPips! Checkout the course available here and read books written by Jim Brown and Mark Douglas. Good luck for your journey ahead!

Hello Colour, welcome aboard and you are at the right place for learning. You can find all the necessary learning material on Babypips itself. Happy learning and wishing you all the best for your journey ahead!