Hi, I am steve, here is a lil bit of my story

I am here because i am here because i stumbled across this website while doing some research on google about forex and it had what i was looking for and more. Why forex, well because i heard it can generate the income i am ooking for to be financially free without killing myself at a labour job.

I hated computers up until 1.5 years ago since we couldnt get along but then life made hit a few walls and speed bumps thru which i met a different world of people. It made me realise that my way isnt the only way and that there is an easier one. They made me open my mind to the computing world… I am still a newbie i think but made huge progress and will keep learning. I am looking for help thru people if available and possible and robot.

I have this plan of building a twincharge RX7 fd rotary and need to get the funds to build it. I would gladly go to the bank but that is not an option anymore and a long short story that i wont tell here… I would like to start building it yesterday but lets say that is unlikely to happen, id say in 1 month or a few weeks. i have a couple thousand to spare that i was gonna trade myself or get someone or a bot to trade for me.

I havent mastered risk management and so the option of trading it all myself was gonna come last or only for a small proportion since i know i need to learn when to stop…

if anyone has a good idea for me and wouldnt mind leading in a good direction let em know.

Have a great day everybody

steve

When you finally learn how to trade and want to start your first live account. Use only 0.01 lot size until you know what you are doing. Also have an alternate source of income