Hi i just wanted to know more about crypto

hi i just wanted to know more about crypto

Hello @uggi,

We don’t have a Cryptocurrency guide for now, but we are looking into creating one in the future. However, if you are or will be using Technical Analysis in your trading, the School of Pipsology is also helpful even for those who trade Cryptocurrencies. In fact, there are a lot of members at BabyPips who came to know about us because they wanted to learn how to trade Cryptocurrencies. They too have gone through the School of Pipsology to start them out.

In the meantime, I also suggest that you visit our Bitcoin Talk and Cryptocurrencies section at the Forums where you can ask about and learn from the experiences of other BabyPips.com members. We think you’ll really enjoy it.

https://forums.babypips.com/c/bitcoin-and-cryptocurrencies

Thanks,

Pipzilla :coffee:

Helloooo! :blush: There are a lot of people here who trade and talk about crypto a lot. :smiley: Maybe joining in on their discussions would help you know more about crypto. :blush:

1 Like

look and discuss in the crypto groups around. they might be quite useful to you in knowing more about the cryptos

Hi @uggi, and welcome

Crypto to stocks is like speed to aspirin. I commented last year that one day of crypto volatility can be higher than one year of FTSE100 stock volatility.

I am a puppy crypto investor - I only have 18 months experience in the market. But since the start, I knew that what I learned about Forex trading would be extremely useful and portable to the subject of crypto currencies, and I am just starting to reap the benefits.

Though I have yet to participate in Crypto Trading, I shall do so in the next few months with the full knowledge that all my education in Forex (largely due to being a member of this forum) will be used when building my strategy and plan for when and when not to use leverage to trade Crypto.

So I recommend you visit the BabyPips Education tab and start with the School of Pipsology. Because most of these concepts are directly transferable (in my opinion) to crypto investment and trading.

Great info, thanks for sharing.