Hi i need a tutor in babypips i'm new

Learn more and if you are ivoirian it’s a pleasure to meet you

School of Pipsology is the most popular educational source for the newbie! It’s free, you can start here! Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Really BabyPips school is the best educational tool for the new Forex traders! In my beginning stage, I also started from BabyPips School.

2 Likes

After you read this forum you won’t want to look for a tutor. You can learn everything yourself here=)

1 Like

I request you please finish the preschool level minimum for 2 or 3 times. Yes that’s why you have to pass a long time but you will get maximal result with certainly. Then choose a demo or micro account for practicing trading. best of luck

Keep busy with your educational materials. Don’t think at all only pips school can learn you more, it’s a just basic level for learning. Besides this be active in live webinar.

Babypips school, read everything you can about trading, extract as much basic info from this forum as possible, demo trade and learn from your losses

I put my example before you . I read babypips school pre-school and advance study . Just read about forex should be your first step. When you understand it then do demo trading. You can learn without any mentor too. Then forum is also helpful for beginners . It will improve your knowledge and solve many problems

Nice point. Newcomer has many sources to learn Forex trading but I think learn from losses is the best than others. But they have to come out from same mistake and same losses , otherwise consistence profit not will come at all.

1 Like

I agree. The school level of this forum is really supportive for beginners but it just a platform to learn something, nothing without it. New forex traders have to learn trading by their current performance in demo or micro. The live experience always plays a vital role to be a knowledgeable trader.

1 Like

Thank you for nice post. I also request for the beginners please don’t depend on preschool level completely, depend on your trading performance. Of course this forum is the better source to learn more something about trading but besides this keep continue in live trading. Always maintain trading discipline and don’t try to take revenge from live trading after having a loss. This emotion is mainly considered as a foremost enemy for losing in here. So keep calm and go ahead.

1 Like

Yes, newcomers always attacked by emotions when trading practically. Actually that’s not possible to control emotions completely because it’s a common human nature but they should be more disciplined to maintain emotions. Otherwise this affects can causes a great trouble .