Hi! I need advice about brokers

With your requirements, Finpro Trading should suit you. I required almost all this as well. There is no minimum deposit, it’s an ECN broker so no hunting down of stop losses, I haven’t seen any slippages, and there are both variable and fixed spreads (the spreads are really low). So you can actually try them out through a demo account.

you can find some old broker over the world. you will not have any bonus program with older broker. new broker have better service and they will give you great program

I beg to differ. I have a live account with IC markets too, with them for abt 9 mths. This is my first ECN broker, so I can’t compare them with other ECN brokers, but with IC mkts, negative slippage is almost guaranteed. Granted I always enter trades with stop orders thus am more likely to encounter negative slippage, but I exit thru limit orders when price reach my targets, but I can say for sure that never have I ever gotten positive slippage on my exits. There was once when I was slipped 2.4 pips on entry with a stop order, then when I shifted my stop to breakeven for this trade, I was slipped 0.5 pips, thus total slippage for this trade was 2.9 pips! This is not even during news times, I never trade during news. Sometimes when the prices move past my desired entry point before I could key in my order, I would then key in a limit order to enter, but there was once when even on entry with a limit order, I was still slipped 0.5 pips! On average I would say my slippage on entry is 0.2-0.6 pips for eurusd. I am actively looking for another ecn broker to try out to see if the huge slippage only occurs with IC mkts. I just wanted to post this to give another opinion about trade executions with IC markets so that others can have a more balanced opinion. Maybe someone can advise on what is the ‘average’ slippage encountered with ecn brokers.

@carra before goes with the slippage condition, check out their spread average on different market session. spread also related with price volatility matters. just got these lead from some member post ( cant remember which thread is). but the point is most brokers had different spread average at different market session. better check detailed information at myfxbook page ( detailed spread section). I also had check with several ecn account type brokers, including mine with tickmill. and they appear had higher spread during asian session ( EU, GU). first I think it’s unusual and could be a problem but after further inspection most ecn has same condition. and these difference related to current session volume, where during asian session fewer trade made with EU and GU. these should be applied with slippage too, in my opinion 0.2-0.5 slippage are acceptable as long it applied with the positive one too.