Hi, im pear. help me fund my underground propaganda cell

Hello all

My name is Asephelele, or Phe/Pear; aspiring propagandist (read journalism major), seeking to overthrow the world order and what-have-you, as all youth in their 20’s should rightfully aspire to do.

I’m here because I’ve decided if I’ve got more to offer myself than a life constantly bickering with myself about chances I let slip by. I will not miss out on what might be the golden age of foreign currency exchange.

At the same time I’m here to fund my underground propaganda cell (read independent newspaper), which I plan to produce at newsroom quality, a slow and expensive process, particularly with regards the difficulties that come with being an underground cell that actively plans to work against the status quo.

All in all, forex is something that I’ve been interested in for a while, and now, finally, with nothing left to lose as the world burns, I enter the arena, ready to fight.

1 Like

What sort of “propaganda” are you planning to disseminate? Is the goal to replace Soros once he’s taken down?

The mainstream media has a monopoly on propaganda and frankly, I think the world has had enough propaganda to last us for another 1,000 years or so.

Probably wants to tell hawkers that Forex is the ultimate truth. :smile:

“Aspiring Propagandist”, thank you for this interesting term. I cannot wait to start labeling people with that. Just kidding! What are your intentions though? I am curious.

I think it comes down to matter the most amount of people are in the grey about. The ultimate goal of propaganda is to get people to change their minds, but that requires them to usually not have their mind up in the first place. The information age, so reliant on the “Soros machine”, as you call it, will ultimately collapse under its own weight, as entropy and chaos demand. If we are well vested in the art of propaganda, we may be there, like judo masters, using its own force to assist in its downfall. Theoretically at least😅

I’m here’s to test that truth myself. :joy::joy:

Step 1) Stabilise financially
Step 2)Expand portfolio
skip a bunch of stupid stuff…
Step 3) Begin the terraforming
Yada yada yada
Step 4) As the mothership descends, the last husks of what was the puny Earth humans snuffed out like the candle it truly was, we shall take our place as the rightful rulers of the SOLAR SYSTEM!

ALL HAIL THE MARTIANS!

1 Like

You don’t need propaganda to counter propaganda.

You need truth!

1 Like

Who says propaganda isn’t truth?

Um… the dictionary.

A rather uncreative answer imo

Actually it isn’t, its to get people to believe what you want them to believe.

Ahh … the Martians, bless em.

There’s a theory that we are all being ruled by them already, or maybe it’s lizzards, not sure, seems they are in disguise as humans so it’s hard to tell.

In 1976 Patrick Moore (astronomer) announced on BBC radio that Pluto would pass behind Jupiter and earth at 9.47am - a very unusual phenomenon would occur for a few seconds on earth because of this alignment - if a person was to jump in the air they would be weightless for those seconds.

Within minutes the BBC switchboard was jumping with callers reporting that it worked - one person even complaining how he had hit his head on the ceiling.

The date was April 1st.

There are fools everywhere :slight_smile:

1 Like

Semantics :rofl:

I don’t want to help anyone overturn the World Order, I’ve seen no evidence there is one.

In any case, as a longstanding and committed financial trader, I certainly don’t want to overturn Capitalism.

I am not sure what propaganda you are talking about and how you wish to fund your propaganda cell.