.Hi! I'm Taiwo Daniell from Nigeria

Hello! I’m interested in becoming a great trader,which is one of the reasons why i signed up on here because i’ve still got some confusion ab0ut some areas,anyways i don’t have money for a live account yet,so i’ve i’m trying build confidence and master my trading strategy.I heard i’ve gotta double or triple my demo account or so.Anyways that sums it all up.

1 Like

Hi, welcome on babypips :grinning:. The task of the demo account is to show you the properties of the platform, what is the specifications of the market and to check investment ideas without exposing real capital. Create strategies, explore dependencies, constantly improve your skills. Check babypips school here Learn How to Trade the Markets Good luck :grinning: Regards Greg

1 Like

to become a great trader is not a minor deal , need long term practice with great patience. brokers support also important. because , the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

1 Like

build your trading strategy with more powerful money management , with no money management any trading strategies can be useless.

1 Like

what you think hadden , there is any different between money and risk management ? most of the time i suppose, its all about same issue.

1 Like

welcome to this forum , just keep going with cool mind. and feel free to ask any question , you need to know

1 Like

Thanks guys! I really appreciate you taking your time to encourage me.

Welcome to Babypips, Durachi! What’s your trading strategy?