Hi! Introducing myself

Hello, I’m Superjay. I’m very new to Babypips and new to Forex. I started two months ago in a paid academy with a ton of supportive people, but I feel overwhelmed with all the info and the pressure of having to learn quickly so I can pay the monthly fee. I don’t feel good about that anymore, so I’m trying to find a different way of learning that doesn’t require deadlines.

So I was watching YouTube and found No Nonsense Forex. He lead me to Babypips. So far, I’ve taken a few lessons here and I love how it’s being taught. It feels like it’s easier to understand.

I’m here because I want to be financially independent. I know I have a long road ahead of me and I must learn patience as well. But I’m willing to learn and make my dream come true.

I don’t usually reach out to people, but that’s another thing I’m trying to change. So here I am, opening myself up to new opportunities and reaching out. Thank you for having me.:blush:

2 Likes

Hi Superjay. Good to have you here. Yes, it is a long and lonely road indeed but persevere in the right direction and there is gold to be had beyond those hills.

Search YouTube for “market structure trading”. Concentrate on price action based trading and lose those indicators. Learn to trade the naked chart and you will be rewarded. Good luck!

1 Like

yes, most of the traders are here because of financial independent as like you but mostly cant. because some inevitable part of tradings have to pass for that as like keep patience , hard working , discipline and much more.

hi and welcome to baby pips forum. wish you for a best trading journey that are your expecting. keep cool always when trading and learning. good luck

1 Like

hello superjay, welcome in this community. feel free to ask any question you need to knoiw. its a most friendly community we have.

1 Like

Thank you all for the warm welcome. :blush: I look forward to learning more.

Welcome you, as a beginner, you can choose from a range of resources, designed to help you learn or develop your knowledge and build your trading skills with free online courses.

online courses are free but effective than any paid course above all baby pips school. ( psychology of school). be active on there with more focus.

online course + trading in a demo account for 3 months= its a great combination.

every trading course is good free or paid if you can go through minimum 2 times. so choice is yours.

Hi Superjay, welcome…

Hi, Superjay and welcome. Remember the best rule: Dont risk what you cant afford to lose.

That’s nice. :smiley: 2020 will definitely be an exciting year for you! :blush: Haha. Lots of new things and new goals, and I wish you all the best in that. :blush: I hope you stick around and get to open up to people here. :slight_smile: They’re super nice and friendly, and I think it’s just a great community overall.

Welcome Superjay and thanks for sharing a bit about your background. With your positive attitude, I’m sure you’ll be a succesful trader. Good luck and see you around!

Hey SuperJay! Nice to meet you. How are you getting on?