Hi my name is Vincent. I have been self teaching myself how to trade now I need help

Hey gus my name is Vincent have been self.teacbig myself how to take but am failing to make profit i need helping

Do the babypips course.

1 Like

Hey Vincent, a lot of retail traders are self taught. The profitable ones will see no incentive spending time to train/teach less experienced traders like us.

Lots of free information out there to help you bud, babypips, forexfactory, tradingview, dailyfx, google websites are filled with so much information however the real info that puts money in your pocket is not free. Market makers pay good money to get this data which is why the always win.

Do not give up. Learn the free stuff and figure out a way to make it work for you. Take a break when you feel burned out. You will make it.

If you are you daytrading or scalping, entering on trend reversal patterns, trading without a stop-loss and accepting losses of large percentages of your account capital per trade, stop doing these things. Do the opposite.

Hey vincent

Your not alone im also self taught and thus far ive gotten way better thanks to babypips , take your time forex is a marathon not a sprint. Babypips got a lot of great material you just got to pay attention. Treat this like a school and it will get you the results. Get your self a note book and take notes of the things you feel is important.

and most important STAY AWAY FROM Youtube it will throw of your game

Im not getting paid or sponsored by Babypips but i give props and pay my respect when its deserved

Hello Vincent! Did you go through the School of Pipsology? You should try it, easy to understand,. If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask here in the forums.